Two New Zealand Isuzu Truck dealer principals have been recognised with the highest General Motors dealership global honour.
Left to right: Roger Harper, Kristian Aquilina (Managing Director, Holden New Zealand – blue suit, without certificate), David Howarth, Jared Morris, Gary Clement, Ashok Parbhu, Julian Clement (Absent: Mike McCready)
The ‘Grandmaster’ award is bestowed on the world’s best performing General Motors dealers at an annual event, this year taking place in Barcelona, Spain. Ashok Parbhu and Gary Clement, from CAL Isuzu Hamilton and Smallbone Isuzu Ashburton respectively, received their Grand Master accolade at the presentation ceremony.
“The success of these dealers contributes to the outstanding performance of Isuzu Trucks in New Zealand, where they have been market leader for 16 years,” says Holden New Zealand managing director Kristian Aquilina. Also awarded at the event were five Holden dealer principals.
The winners were:
- CAL Isuzu, Hamilton – Metro Group Grand Master
- Smallbone Isuzu, Ashburton – Regional Group Grand Master
- Giltrap Holden, Glenfield – Holden Grand Master Chairman’s Award
- Robertson Holden, Palmerston North – Holden Grand Master Chairman’s Award
- Ebbett Tauranga – Holden Grand Master
- Wadsco Holden, Blenheim – Holden Grand Master Chairman’s Award
- Smallbone Holden, Ashburton – Holden Grand Master Chairman’s Award